Hello my Beauties,
have are you doing today??
I’m pretty well and in best mood, since i’ve been nominated by The Oxford Owl for the Super Sweet Blogging Award.
About a half year ago the lovely Mademoiselle Snow nominated me for this award as well and now i feel the need to say thank you and do this post the proper way. 🙂
Thank you very much dear bloggers for thinking of me and supporting my blog, i really appreciate that!!
For the Super Sweet Blogging Award, you have to:
1. Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer 5 Super Sweet Questions.
3. Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
4. Nominate a baker’s dozen (5) other bloggers.
5. Notify the nominees of their nomination on their blog.
The 5 Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Ok you know, this is kind of hard to decide, since i like both…nothing beats mom’s freshly baked apple & raisins cake, but when i see a double cookie filled with chocolate, i have to have it! 🙂 (So can i please just have both?!)
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Sorry, vanilla lovers out there – but for me it’s a no – go. Chocolate forever!!
You see, even my cake is nuts for chocolate…;)
3. Favorite Sweet Treat? I just recently told you about my affection for crepe. That’s something i could eat every day.
But i want a little something for on the go, i will pick jelly beans.
I just recently discovered there are coffee flavored ones…omg so delicious!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Probably as almost every other woman during the evening, after dinner. I feel like my dinner has to end on a sweet note. It doesn’t always have to be a full dessert, maybe just a piece of chocolate, but i simply need that! Do you know that feeling?
5. Sweet Nickname? Ok don’t laugh, but i had a few people call me Ms.Coffee back in the day’s, because – well you can guess it, i was drinking so much coffee every day. Now i only have about two cups in the morning and switch to tea later the day.
I mean someone who is that tired ( see picture above ) after a shopping spread, simply needs a good cup of coffee, right? 😉
Thanks again for this sweet award!
Until next time – stay beautiful!!
ps: Here is another award post, where i covered a few other ones and talked about great bloggers.
Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award