Hello my Beauties!
How have you been? How was your fabulous New Years celebration? What have you been up to during the first week of the year?
As you might have notice i wasn’t really productive on here, but sometimes your real life needs a bit more attention. I will definitely return with full strength to you by the end of this month. Thanks for sticking with me. 🙂
Today i wanted to blog about something light, that most of us like to consume every day – such as coffee!
I found this really fun quiz over at Crazy Train To Tinky Town and thought i should share it with you. (Has anyone noticed yet how much i love all the kind of tag’s? 😉 )
So here we go:
1) How many cups of coffee per day? I usually drink coffee in the morning. I love the smell, it helps me to wake up properly and start my day right. I have 2 cups most of the time. Later the day i switch to tea and have literally a looooot of it. Anything from green to jasmine, to ginger and lime, to wild strawberry rooibos…
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? I will go with Starbucks mostly, but i also like Einstein Kaffee (a gourmet coffee shop) and Balzac Coffee (finest espresso specialities, which are both two other big coffee chains here) Balzac Coffee isn’t that crowded as Starbucks, but has less stores in town.
3) What was your best cup of coffee? Actually i like to make Mocha Flavored Coffee at home (you can get this kind of coffee at Starbucks, or Leysieffer espresso beans (obviously at Leysieffer). If i don’t get a black coffee, i order the Caffè Mocha, because that’s something i wont prepare at home.
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? The worst coffee here in town i experienced at Dunkin’ Donuts. Especially horrible are those styrofoam cups that they serve the coffee in. Not only are they incredibly eco-unfriendly, but they also add that cheap flavor to the coffee.
“If this is coffee, then please-bring me some tea. But if this is tea, please bring me some coffee.” ~Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
5) What does your favourite mug say? You are not going to believe it, but it actually says: Coffee 🙂
6) How do you take your coffee? Strong, black, with 1 sugar or the Caffè Mocha that i mentioned before.
7) When was your first cup? I would say, i was around 15 when i started drinking coffee, with sugar and a lot of milk back then.
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee date? Yes i did. It’s quite popular here to do that. (There is always a good chance to have a piece of cake to go with that coffee too.)
If you feel like doing this Coffee Quiz as well, feel free to grab the questions and to link back, so i can “spy on your answers”! Share your coffee secrets with me.
In the meanwhile i’m going to tag a few of my fellow bloggers.
Who turns out to be a little coffee addict? Is it going to be: