Hello my Beauties,
how is your friday going so far? Hope you’ve started making plans for the weekend…
If you follow my blog for some time, you might have noticed how much i like all the fun beauty related tag’s, as it’s a great way to get to know the person behind the actual blog and get a sneak peek behind the curtains.
Today i found another Beauty Blogger Tag over at The Fashionista Observer and decided to share it with you.
- What’s your natural hair color? A dark brown.
- Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? I don’t dye my hair at all, it’s quite sensitive to all the chemical stuff, so i try to stay away from anything, that would make me lose my hair.
- Do you wear the same style every day or do you change it? In my daily life i tend to wear same style, just because I have to wear certain things at work.
On the weekends or on special occasion though, i try to work my other – the more fancy side and wear something fun with nice statement jewelry.
- Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? I definitely do my own mani and pedi, since it literally calms me down and is so much fun, that i just enjoy taking this time and pamper myself.
- How often do you change your nail polish? Mostly ones a week. It really depends on the circumstances. If i really get into the experimental mood, i change it every 3-4 days.
- Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer? My toes are painted all year round. Never a bright color. Over the winter some kind of french or pinkish nude and over the summer some light metallic color, that goes with any type of shoes.
- How long does it take for you to put on your makeup? I would say i need my 20 minutes. Even if i’m really quick with doing my whole face, i like to take my time with the application.
And let’s be honest, for special occasions, like a birthday party or a date, we all love to spend like 2 hours trying things out and get the best result possible, right?
- What do you do first, face or eyes? I always do my foundation first, along with concealer if needed. Then comes powder, blush and (bronzer or) highlighter. And i do my eyes last.
- Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? A little bit of both probably. As a beauty blogger i like to stay up to date and see what kind of new innovative products are out there, but i never buy a type of product, that i never use for that purpose. Lately i treated myself with nail polishes only.
- How often do you wear false eye lashes? As i have very sensitive eyes, when it comes to “foreign bodies” - that’s why i could never wear contacts - I don’t wear false eye lashes, unless it’s for a photo shooting or a professional makeup session.
- Do you do a full face of makeup every day? It really depends on the condition of my skin at that moment. If i feel, like my canvas is looking quite good, i don’t do my foundation or concealer, i just grab my favorite powder and apply some blush for a fresh look. But what i always do is my eyes, since i feel like it makes my face look much more awake. Mascara is a must!
- Do you wear makeup when you are home alone, or with family? No i don’t. The only thing i use, is a good face moisturizer and a nice lip balm.
- Will you leave the house without makeup? I can totally do that, but the thing is, i like playing with my makeup way too much, to miss the opportunity of putting something on, when going out. I guess you get the picture.
- How many high-end products do you have? I would say i mostly use drugstore to mid-range products, but probably 1/4 of my whole collection is high-end.
- Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? I usually plan my special occasion outfits quite a bit, coordinating it by color and style, but my daily outfits are mostly something i decide to wear spontaneously.
- How often do you change your handbag? My every day bag goes with almost everything, it’s a versatile one. But when i go out on weekends i like having a small clutch with me, that’s when i change my bags the most.
- What time do you get up and go to sleep? When i get up at 7am, i’m usually in bed around midnight, but when i have day’s where i get the chance to sleep longer, i’m not up until 11am and obviously not sleeping until 2am…actually i’m a night owl.
- How often or when do you work out? I have to confess, i’m not really a sports person. Every now and then i do some yoga, but it only happens ones or twice a month.
- Left handed or right-handed? Right-handed.
- How tall are you? I’m a petit woman, around 5’2.
- Do you speak a foreign language? I do speak 4 languages quite well, such as German, Russian, Spanish and English.
- How many pets do you have? I don’t have any pet’s, but i always wanted a dog.
- How often are you on blogger? (or your other blog platform) I usually check my WordPress every day, but post around 3 times a week, sometime even more often!!!
- Do you read comments posted on blogs? Yes, i always do, as i love to interact with my readers and fellow bloggers.
- Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Yes i do. I even have a small book, where i write my post ideas down.
- How did you come up with your blog name?
I came up with “Beauty expression”, as i like to express myself about all things, that make us women beautiful, and that’s not only makeup.
- What kind of camera do you use for photographs? I use my beloved Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7.
- How often do you clean your house? Ones a week a little bit everywhere and another time a serious cleaning on weekends.
- What is your favorite color? I wear mostly purple, blues and reds in my free time. As i have to wear black for work, i tend to grab a fun color, when i go out.
- Do you swear? On rare occasions…you know sometimes it expresses just the best, how you feel…
But i do remind myself to be a lady normally.
- What are you doing with the rest of your day?
After work i like to relax, read the comments on my blog and answer your emails. In the evenings, a cup of tea and a movie is just the best relaxation for me.
I hope you had fun reading this tag, my Beauties. You are all welcome to do it as well!!
I would like to tag a few of my fellow beauty bloggers and hope to read their answers soon.