Hello my Beauties!
Today i had the honor to receive this wonderful & so unique
Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award, that stands for inspiration, skills and female power. Monica from Impressions of a Princess was so kind to nominate me, as she find’s my beauty reviews helpful and motivating to try new things out. And obviously that’s one of the best feedbacks, that a beauty blogger can get.
I have to admit, that i was nominated for several awards during the month’s of november & december last year, but somehow i didn’t find the right moment to really do the posts on that subjects. So i’m sorry for that. At this point i want to thank each blogger, who was so thoughtful and has given me the:
- One Lovely Blog Award ( by Polish Alcoholic, Eeeek Nail Polish)
- Beautiful Blogger Award ( by Nicky Rose – The Fashion Blog, Reshu Malhotra )
- Versatile Blog Award ( by Organised Clutter )
- Super Sweet Blog award ( by Mademoiselle Snow )
- Sunshine Award ( by EEEEK! NAIL POLISH! )Blog of the Year Award 2012 ( by Cooks and Facts & Proper Sweetie’s Beauty & Polish Alcoholic & Sweet Jelly Bean & Storybook Apothecary …
Over the time i have been blogging, i met really talented and sweet people, who don’t stop to surprise & motivate me. And like Monica today, you all made my day at some point by being thoughtful & giving me these awards!
And now back to today’s subject, the Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award.
This award is passed on from sister blogger to sister blogger and there are a few simple conditions to meet when accepting the award. It applies to every other mentioned award before.
And these are the conditions…
Rules to Follow:
- Acknowledge the person who passed the award to you and provide their link.
- Include the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions I posted below.
- Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you can select is up to you.
- Notify each individual that you have nominated them.
Ten questions from Monica:
- What is something people would be surprised to know about you? I started to really learn english by watching silly MTV series. Maybe a weird method, but it obviously worked!
- If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose? I would love to meet my grandparents, those who i knew pretty well as a child and teen, but especially my mom’s mother, who i have never met, because she died way before i was born.
- Nightly owl or early bird? I was never an early bird. To these day’s it feels weird to wake up at a time when it’s dark outside. It just not right. I’m definitely a night owl, i function pretty well during the late evening.
- Bare or with make up? Ohh boy, i guess it’s a trick question for a beauty blogger. I have no problems to go outside of my house without wearing any makeup at all, but as i love playing with all my goodies and simply make the best of my appearing, i tend to wear makeup most of the time. And i do it for myself and for no one else!
- Coffee or tea? I think i mentioned this before in my Coffee quiz before. I love fresh black coffee in the morning. Usually i have 2 cups and switch to tea later on. I’m a big tea drinker and those who personally know me, would say that my tea-cup is never empty!
- Forest or beach? I can’t really decide between the two, since i have the best childhood memories from both places. I spent a lot of vacations at the beach with my parents, but we also stayed in those forest camps over a few summers and it was always a blast. So i guess i love both.
- Shoes or sandals? I never wear sandals. I don’t know why, but i just love my pumps with high heels, boots and ballerinas. My last pair of sandals i owned as a 10 years old.
- Favorite place to travel. This is hard, because i love to travel. If i could i would do it every month. There aren’t many countries or cities where i have been multiple times, but two beautiful destinations would be Riga in Latvia and Puebla in Mexico. Both so very different, but very close to my heart!
- One food you could never eat. Something that i find so incredibly horrible is the semolina pudding! I’m sorry if you like it, but to me it’s just something totally disgusting. (It’s often to be found in school dinners and omg you can’t even imagine…!)
- Favorite smell. Freshly cut grass and the smell of my mom’s cakes.
Alright i think that’s all for that and now my questions for the nominees:
- Have you ever visited a National Park or any of the “new 7 world wonders”, like: Taj Mahal, Christ the Redeemer, The Colosseum in Rome, The Great Wall of China, Chichén Itzá in Mexico, Machu Picchu in Peru, Petra in Jordan? (if not, which one would you be interested in the most & why?)
- What’s you favorite food you can not go without a week?
- What would be 3 beauty items you would bring with you to a camping trip?
- Big city chick or a small town girl?
- If your life would be a black & white (silent) movie, which one would it be?
- If you’ve made a resolutions list for the new years, which one is going to be the top one, you are definitely going to stick to?
- Are you getting homesick when being away from home?
- What music genres do you dislike the most and why?
- What are you goals for the blogging year 2013?
- What’s you very own little confession as a beauty blogger?
And here come the sister bloggers i want to nominate for this wonderful award:
Hope you are all having fun reading and passing this award along to other beautiful sister bloggers.
Until next time – stay beautiful!
ps: don’t miss my ♥ New purple dream – giveaway ♥ that runs until january the 21st.